Thursday, May 22, 2008

the field trip.....

Taggert went on his 1st grade field trip, to a place called the Crow's Nest, where he told me they would see animals in "their natural habitat".. the checklist mentioned "cameras" on the list of needed supplies to bring along, so he & Troy picked up a disposable camera last night..
When I picked Taggert up from school, he was excited to tell me all the things he had taken pictures of.... a longhorn.. his shirt.. some friends.. a donkey, that had his two back legs on the ground, and his two front legs on the back of a donkey standing in front of him.. what??... what kind of place was this??..
I'm a little nervous to get these pictures developed... Nikki told me in their house, they say that's when animals are giving each other piggy-back rides...

No comments: