Tuesday, April 22, 2008

celebrating the little things..

This week I took my first trip as an adult where I didn't check any luggage.. for those of you who have traveled with me, you know I pack enough to survive a long winter, regardless of the fact it may only be an overnight trip.. it's some sort of illness I have that makes me think something I don't want to wear when I am at home will look better when I get to a far away destination.. then maybe I'll wear it with a skirt, or these pants.. by the time I'm done, I'm rolling two body bags down the driveway & throwing them in the back of the van.. anyway, this week I cut my airport time in half by cramming everything into one carry-on.. I got all my liquids into my tiny ziploc, minus the toothpaste- which the hotel happily provided..
Speaking of "celebrating little things".. while I was out of town, Riley told Troy, "I miss mama when she is gone.. because she sure is a cute girl.." awe..

No comments: