Thursday, June 26, 2008

I just love this picture..

My littlest angel, Riley.. always thinking, always making plans.. A while back I was driving the boys home from school & Riley asked me to pull over so he could talk to one of the homebuilders.. I asked him why, and he said "I want to talk to them about building me my own house.. I'm going to take all my toys & my cat Ferris".... I asked him how he would get there, "big wheel" he answered..
Taggert, my practical child piped up & said, "Riley, there is no way you can carry all your toys & Ferris on your big wheel".. after mulling that over for a while, Riley has decided to stay put, for now..

2 comments:

Boyz3Mommy said...

CUTE story S!!! I just love those boys of yours. We need to get together pronto!!

Sarah said...

absolutely! July is crazy, but August looks promising! :)