Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tuesday with the Bunko Babes..

For years friends here & there have asked me to join their Bunko groups from time to time.. I don't know what Bunko is or how to play, and it was hard to commit to a scheduled day a month without the fear of having to back out & let people down.. so I never said yes..
Now that we are settling in to Austin, I've finally accepted an invitation to join a Bunko group.. After a few weeks, the day arrived and it was time to join the ladies.. they picked me up and we promptly headed to Georgetown for dinner, drinks, lots of stories & lots of laughs.. Apparently on the occasional Bunko night, the girls forgo the game for something else.. I still don't know how to play or really what it is, but I think I could get used to this Bunko thing.. Thanks for the invite Mandy & Jamie!!

1 comment:

Boyz3Mommy said...

It's so much fun. You'll be glad you joined. I've been with my same group for 8 years now. Love it.