Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Taggert the Truth-teller..

This morning, I got a little lost my first time going to Taggert's summer program.. I had to double back towards the right direction and was a little distracted when, the next thing I know, a motorcycle sheriff was flagging me down to pull over... 41 in a 30 apparently.. and that was that..

Tonight, on the way home from dinner with the neighbors (kids-eat-free Tuesdays at Pluckers) Taggert said "By the way Daddy, Mama got a ticket this morning... she was speeding.. going 41 in a 30.. I wanted to make sure you knew in case Mama didn't tell you.." Um, hello?.. I was totally going to tell him.. when it was a good time...

I told Taggert this, to which he countered, "well, until you told him, how were you going to get his money to pay the ticket?.." Hey! Mama has a job, too!!

1 comment:

Boyz3Mommy said...

Taggert sounds EXACTLY like the three "truth trolls" I live with!!!