Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Taggert & his tender heart..

I kissed my boys good night tonight & talked briefly about the rest of our week.. Taggert started to cry softly when he realized I was going on a business trip Saturday for a week... being the little diplomat that he is, he lets me know it's not that he doesn't like playing with Daddy, but that he likes playing with both of us together.. it's funny, because every once in a while Riley will say he loves one of us more than the other. but not Taggert.. ever since he was tiny, he has told us he loves both of us the same.. if he tells one of us he loves them to the moon & back, he quickly tells the other..
When I explained to him that I wasn't gone an entire week (a technicality since it's 5 days not 7) he said that made it better & went to sleep.. these are the types of things I have to have temporary amnesia for while I'm gone..

No comments: