Saturday, July 5, 2008

The 5th of July..




It pretty much wouldn't be a weekend on our street without some sort of activity with the neighbors.. On Saturday, the Huttons hosted a pig roast.. and by pig roast, I mean they bought a complete 70 pound pig, prepped it & smoked it.. Tina reviewed the prepping pictures and, by the fact that she was having trouble keeping her food down, I'm fairly certain I don't need to know what was involved..
Riley & I bounced in the bounce house together, where he warned me that he was not a toy when I tried to bounce him off his feet.. Troy & Taggert learned that they were experts at "bolo golf" (we think that's what it's called).. Steve & Troy plan to build a set tomorrow..
Don't tell anyone, but we let the kids run around on the 7th green.. that kept them occupied until the sprinklers came on.. One more weekend bbq to go..

No comments: