Thursday, July 10, 2008

Everybody's got a job..

On Wednesday night, Taggert, Riley & I went up to the Henson's Jungle Java to help them get ready for the their big grand opening this weekend.. Troy was out of town, so I told the boys we had to do our part to help out our neighbors... They asked "what exactly are you going to be helping with Mama?".. I explained that I would be helping unload supplies & building tables..

Then they asked what specifically they needed to help with.. I explained that there was a giant playscape in the store, and it was their job to make sure everything on the playscape worked well- from the slides, to the treehouse, to the basketball court.. They were excited to know that they would be helping.. by the time we were heading out for the night, their heads were soaking wet & I had to drag them out of there.. It would appear the playscape is working just fine!

If you are in the Round Rock area, check out the local Jungle Java (http://junglejavaplay.com).. There is no doubt it's going to be a popular spot for kiddos.. Congratulations to Nikki & Gregg on their new business!!

No comments: