Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Why I like bunko..

Maybe I just have Vegas on the brain, since we are getting ready to go there.. but I think bunko is a lot like craps.. because:

1- it's fast
2- people are rooting for you to win
3- I don't really know the rules
4- it must be done with a cocktail(s)
5- I'm a big winner
6- you can totally win without knowing the rules

Now, I didn't win $400 like I won at craps the first & only time I went to Vegas, but I did win a big prize of glasses & a cocktail cookbook.. I know you're jealous.. ; )

Really looking forward to next month when we include the husbands.. I haven't told Troy what's going to happen, and since he doesn't read this blog, we're safe.. I'll just think of it of one extra chance for me to win something.. cheers!

5 comments:

Boyz3Mommy said...

Have I told you how much I just love you? I am so glad we met and I can call you friend now. You're a hoot and so very much fun to be around. Hopefully I'll be invited back to y'alls Bunco fun again sometime!!

Sarah said...

right back attcha sister!! You'll have to check with Mandy (aka the Bunko Police) but I'm sure she'll keep you in the rotation, as her favorite cousin & all!! Looking forward to next time, just keep that husband of yours away from my front door in the middle of the night!! ;)

Ginger said...

I love Bunko...I want to play. (Even though this may be a sign that we are getting old!)

Sarah said...

bite your tongue Gin! There is no way we are getting old.. okay, maybe you are since you are a year older than me... ;)

Sarah said...

bridge... if we start playing bridge, that will be the sign that we are getting old!